Sunday, March 1

Family and Friends

Well, I went back to PJ to spend time with my friends and most importantly my family. I miss them so much while I was away from home for too long and also while I'm working.

The other day I saw unfortunate family asking for money and I did donate a few RM1. Then, the next thing, I saw a mother cat and 2 kittens. Those scenarios reminds me about my family whom I love them very much even if we quarrel sometimes. I'm very happy that I have my family who cares for me.

As I came back to PJ, I miss that place so much because of the people I know. Teck Mun ask me to have a talk because of my "situation". I wanted so badly as I long time never come back to PJ. I did come back.

Even I told my situation with my family during dinner and supper. My brother, Joon, has change a lot and I'm really happy about it. He even concentrate on the studies de. He told me how to deal with my situation to show how he cares about me as a brother. Same goes with my parents. They even send me back home straight to Wangsa Maju even if it is late night. I felt really touched and happy.

Well, I saw yellow flowers on the tree which is really beautiful as the sun shines on them. Even as petals following down from the tree. It reminds me of the happiness and joyfulness. Telling me not to give up hope and faith. To me, yellow represents the cheerful things we had in our life. Also, reminds me that my family and friends are beside me no matter where I am. This picture is like the closeness, happiness and faith that I shared with others. Love this picture.

All I can say this is. Thanks. Love you from the bottom of my heart. =)

-lu yin-