Wednesday, April 8

Cheesecake Cravings

I went to the MQA for the interview. Like a said, just some interviewers who come to college asking about how you've been doing while studying this course, how's the internship, how's the lecturer etc.

Not every person gets to be interviewed even though people come all the way for the interview. I would be "bu shaung" if I wasn't interviewed even though interview is tense. I mean I've come all this way for it and even took leave from work. Some students would also feel the same. Don't you think so?

Some of the students are picked randomly. I was picked to be interviewed asking me about these questions above.

How I miss the times at Block V? Well, mostly I attend classes for lectures and tutorials.

Later, I went to Secret Recipe with Tabby and Sarah. Why? The cheese cake cravings XD.

I cannot believe that I just ate 3 pieces of cheese cake. Crazy, right? ^ ^""


Oreo Cheese

Marble Cheese

Espresso Cheese

Oh well, after eating these, I feel satisfied. Feeling hyped. Probably because of the cheese cakes that I ate. Kindda like giving me the sugar rush.

When I went to the SWC room, Shaun asked me and the conversation goes like this.

Shaun: Lu Yin, are you ok?
Lu Yin: I'm fine. Why?
Shaun: You seem so hype today.
Lu Yin: Lol, I eat cheesecake until I'm like this. Haha.
Shaun: Oh, I see. No wonder lah.

XD Cheesecake. The temptation. The sugar rush. Lol.

Now, I'm officially sick with headache and fever. Well, actually, it happen a few days back. Trying to maintain my health. Telling myself that I don't wanna see doctor. You know lah Western medicine make me sleepy.

In the end, decided to go see doctor after all these activities today.Yes, after all these years, finally go see doctor. = = I mean come on. I don't wanna end up "pengsan" in the office. Doctor said I need some rest and drink more water. Stuff like that. So, I have the one-day off rest.

To all those people who are sick, take care of yourself. Drink more water especially. Nowadays, weather has been like up and down, left and right. Haihz. Climate craziness. So, take of your HEALTH.

-lu yin-