Saturday, April 18

Orange Cake

A few days, my mom called me and she asked me to come back to celebrate her birthday. Another thing is that she is baking cake. o o To my surprise, really. She baked cake. XD I thought for some special occasion but she really wants to bake cake for the fun and enjoyment of baking. =) That's good.

After finish half day of work on Saturday, went back to PJ. Reach home and start to bake Orange Cake. Yes, Orange Cake. Learning to bake cake other than the time I help make cookies with my godmother.

Usual ingredients for making cake: flour, baking powder, butter, sugar and eggs

Eggs

Butter and sugar

Blending with the mixer

Important ingredients for the Orange Cake

Orange and Lemon Zest

Orange and Lemon Juice

Add other ingredients including the fruit zest and juice

Mix together become nice and smooth cream.

Mom pouring batter to the pan.


Add raisins on top.

In the oven.

Tadaa!!! Yummy delicious and fluffy Orange Cake. Hoishi. I was like "flying" when I first taste the cake. Delicious.

Till then.

-lu yin-