Monday, April 26

Xiao Wei's Birthday (23/4)

Celebrate my ex-housemate birthday at Feeling Cafe. (Common place to come when celebrate my housemates and Acad R comrades' birthdays.)

Not to forget, Wee Leng come all the way to Wangsa Maju from PJ to visit us. ^ ^

Wai Kit - Me - Wee Leng

Me - Hon Kean

Wee Leng - Cheng Shuang

Tzy Ching - Wee Leng - Wai Kit

Jolynn - Lean Han - Xiao Wei - Jess - Angel

Wai Kee - Me with my Caramel Coffee

Started taking pictures of cameras ^ ^""

Hon Kean's

Tzy Ching's

My "Luigi" ^ ^

My new handphone keychain. Cute lil' devil.

The birthday boy, Xiao Wei

Make a wish~

Xiao Wei tried to take out the candle from the cake by mouth. XD Luckily no one push his face to the cake.

Zhi Xiang - Xiao Wei

Group Photos

Moon (Red Shirt)

Hong (next to Hon Kean)

Happy 21st Birthday, Xiao Wei!!!! =)


-lu yin-