Friday, April 2

What I've Been Up To?

For the past few weeks, other than just food hunting. Most of the time it's just the "me" time I had.

Not to mention, doing the assignments and preparing for the resit paper.

UK visa stuff I'm sort off headache but will manage to pull it off as soon as possible.

I've done watching "Pasta" and "God of Study". Going to finish off watching "The Woman Who Still Wants to Marry". I normally watch through "Drama Crazy".

Read a few mangas from One Manga.

Play games like Diner Dash, Wedding Dash, and others. (Games in one CD is really good.)

Keep checking the latest K-pop news and songs so far.

Speaking of K-pop.

Lee Hyori and Rain latest song and MV are out.

Which one do you prefer?

Rain - Love Song



Lee Hyori - Swing



Both MVs are quite related in terms of concept: love hurts and the victim comes back to haunt. Let's just say the person is heartbroken. For me, I prefer Rain's song. Yes, because I melt and faint after seeing Rain especially his "Golden Abs". The vocals are really awesome and I love the MV. For Lee Hyori, not my cup of tea. Why? Because the song is kind of sad and creepy. The MV I kind of understand is like an art form of representing a story but then again the melody is not that what I expect to be. So, to me, Rain beats Hyori on both MV and song. What you guys think?

Also, I am so excited to watch the new K-dramas:
- Cinderella's Sister
- Prosecutor Princess
- Personal Taste
- The Birth of Rich
- Oh! My Lady

(Source: allkpop)

(Source: DramaStyle)

(Source: DramaStyle)

Now, it's April. A few more weeks till the day I take my resit paper. Other than that, I need to finish off my assignments and involve myself in the forum contribution. Less than 2 months before I fly off to UK. Wow, time sure passes by quite fast.

Well, my focus at the moment is the studies. I'm sure there are times that I need leisure and entertainment if my mind is so tired. If study too much, sure information overload.

End this post right here. Will update again as soon as I could figure out what to type out for my next post.

Just look through my Twitter as I keep update it frequently.

-lu yin-

*PS. I feel I need to learn to speak Korean.