Sunday, April 4

Can't Sleep

By looking at the clock, it's already past 3am and I'm suppose to wake up like less than 4 hours later. = =

Seriously, I can't freaking sleep.

I listen to my mp4 on the slow songs to make me go to sleep but I still can't. Dang!!! = =

I even take pictures until I'm tired. Still not working.

I read a novel also still not working.

(Haihz, sometimes the sleeping habit that I had is driving me nuts. @ @)

Last option, type out this post before my mind and body say "Alright lah, just sleep already!!"

Later, I need to go to LRT to head back to PJ to attend the Soka Day (a day where SGM members come together and listen and anticipate a few programs especially the experience sharing from 'someone' whom I can't wait to hear). Really looking forward to it.

All I need is either green tea or coffee just to give me enough caffiene to move about and feel like awake and hopefully my mind is awake at the same time.

I stop for now. Seriously, I need some sleep. My eyes are starting to close. Finally!!!

-lu yin-