Wednesday, April 14

Change Poison into Medicine

Done the resit paper. I have to wait for the results which is coming out at either the end of April of the beginning of May. It's been 2 weeks that I didn't update my blog due to concentrating on preparing the resit paper.

Honestly, I'm a bit nervous. But looking at the bright side, I had done my best already. All I could do at the moment is do something else and don't think to much about it. Most importantly, have faith in myself.

I'm sure the rest of you who are taking the test would also feel the same thing. Once it's over, you know you have done your best on situations you had encountered previously.

It's been 2 weeks that I didn't update my blog due to concentrating on preparing the resit paper. Finally, I can relax and holidaying, some plans to attend to and don't think too much about the exam. Just have positive mind and look forward to it.

Yesterday, I did some research on other universities in UK especially in London. I have made my decision. I decided to continue my studies over there for Masters. The Europe trip I can take that one during the break when I'm over there.

I randomly take photos with my "Luigi". Also, randomly post these pictures for this post. This what happened a few weeks back.

Taste like Oreo

Peach drink but too sweet for me

A cup cappuccino to start my day (drink when I only feel very very sleepy).

Took this when I try to make myself go to sleep. XD

My "way" of cooking spinach and is really the yummy yummy.

Had Korean BBQ meat at home in PJ with family for dinner. The fish roe (left) (me no likey) and the lamb (right). Got fish and beef also. Delicious. Hope can eat this again at home for dinner.

Fell in love with the Korean style oxtail soup.

Yesterday, ordered McValue Meal for lunch. McD Fries. Heaven.

Nothing like a cup of hot chocolate and a bag of mix nuts crunch for midnight snack.

The title "Change Poison into Medicine". This is the quote which I always hear and always make me have the realization. This means you change the negativity to the positivity. Change thought and feelings in a positive way so that you could achieve happiness on accomplishing the goals and objectives. Don't let others change you, change yourself. This quote has been with me for a long time already and always thought about that when I'm in doubt. Keep "slapping" myself to get out from the evil and sad thoughts already. I'm sure there are some quotes that I had in mind but will type something like this in the near future.

For now, relax and go with the flow.

-lu yin-