Thursday, April 22

Hanging Out at Starbucks Coffee

Since yesterday and the day before yesterday, when already done with a few applications for Masters (still got some need to settle), I went to Starbucks Coffee quite often lately.

Of course, with beverages by my side.

Tuesday....

Latest - Espresso and Cream Frappuccino

A nice warm mug of Earl Gray Tea

and Wednesday

Cafe Latte and Sausage Omelette Bun

At the same time, with good Wifi connection, I was just browsing through the Internet and doing my assignments.

Yes, it feels great to be out of the house. A nice and comfortable environment when studying and doing assignments. Not to mention, I was doing the "me" time.

-lu yin-

*ps Had Mango Sensation and a cookie for "mengalas perut" lunch. Used the VIP card. Get a free cookie when buying the Power size drink.