Tuesday, January 19

Super Junior 2nd Asian Tour

K-pop lovers. I'm sure some of you like Super Junior who used to listen like "Sorry, Sorry", "It's You", "Don Don", and many others. Also, remember the chorus dance like from the "Sorry, Sorry" MV. I like their dance moves and songs too. Addicted. Same goes with other K-pop & J-pop songs(favorite genres) which I listen to when I want to (eg. studying, sleeping, when I'm taking public transport etc.) Addictive.

I checked out at allkpop.com where I normally check out the latest updates on the K-pop. Found out that Super Junior is coming to Malaysia for the concert. Happens around March at the Bukit Jalil Stadium.

Phraveen tagged me, Jonathan, and Inka on the photos he had taken when he go buy the tickets at Sungai Wang Plaza.

It is really Super Junior Frenzy. He waited for like almost 5 hours with his friends. Legs also sudah lembih. Kesian. At least, you waited until you get the tickets.

See what I mean.

Ticket prices : RM 138 and RM458

Some buy the RM458 in one shot. 10 - 20 tickets!! o o

Haihz....Ticket expensive which I cannot afford to buy. How I wish the ticket just magically come to me? Got the ticket will seriously jump for joy and scream while Super Junior is performing. XD Joking joking. I know it's impossible.

Oh well, Phraveen...have fun ya. Don't forget to take pictures and videos if possible haha. XD

-lu yin-