Thursday, January 7

Cherish the Memories and Good Luck in Final Exams

Just the thought of writing something in my blog on this night.

Since like I got nothing to do, other than just looking through my notes.

Got the message that tomorrow got replacement lecture class.

Tomorrow is the last day at TARC for this semester.

I keep saying to myself like...wow...so fast...but then again it's time to move on. I mean I can't stay at the place forever.

I'm going to miss my collegemates, event friends, crazy friends, ACAD R friends, "family" etc. I look back at those crazy and wonderful times I had for the past 3 and a half years. The memories that I laugh and cry about. I'm gonna fly over to UK to continue my studies with coursemates and also meet up with a few friends over there at UK. Also, the Europe trip which I'm looking forward to it.

The thing is that...cherish the memories and moments that we had in our life.

My final exams is in 2 weeks time. To all of those I know, good luck in your exams. Gambateh!!! Let's strike together in the final exams. Also, take care of the health. Both mind and body.

Do not push to hard on yourself. Be yourself and everything will be fine. Stay positive.

-lu yin-