Saturday, January 2

Cameron Highlands Trip (18-20/12/09)

This time I went to Cameron Highlands with my family. Last time, I didn't went over there because I got something to do. Well, after all the events, assignments, and reports, I deserve to have a nice relaxing weekend over there with the cool breeze even though there keep raining cats and dogs over there. But....the weather is really really good. These three days, just relaxing at the cottage, eat food, and doing my own things. The place that I release all my stress and tension.

First Day

Took these photos with Mr. Coolio Squashy (new stress squashy XD).

Went off to Cameron Highlands. Joon and I were sleeping at the back throughout the whold journey.

Before heading over to the cottage, stop by at Brinchang for lunch untuk mengalas perut sahaja.

This place is known for the beggar's chicken style. Well, actually is pork.

Fresh greens.

This is the well known dish at this restaurant.

Bean curds

Steam egg (3 types of egg)

At Brinchang, omg....damn freaking jam took like almost an hour to reach there. If there is no jam, that will only take about 15-20 minutes to reach there. Haihz. What to do? It's weekend and it's almost the week of Christmas and New Year eve.

Reach the cottage. Brings back the memories that I've been here a few years back.

This is where me, my parents, and Joon sleep for two nights.

The living room...

with the fireplace

Dining Room. Plates and utensils are set on the table for dinner.

During the evening, fire was put up at the fireplace. We make ourselves comfortable while waiting for the dinner.

Dad

Joon (scary~)

Mom - Me

Mom - Fourth Aunt

Steamboat for dinner in the cold night. Yeash. ^ ^


Second Day


In the morning, had Western style breakfast.

After that, went to the Strawberry Farm.

On the way, to Strawberry Farm.

Took some photos on the flowers and other plants.

Other than that,.....

My brother and I had natural Strawberry Milkshake.

Mom bought strawberries.

Went to Tanah Rata. My parents they all ate durians while me, Joon, and Car Yi go online via phones because got wireless. XD

Had chicken rice and other dishes for lunch.

Then, it is just another rainy day and most of us do our own things till dinner time.

Dinner is the barbecue food.

Not to mention the Bomb Alaska as dessert.

The end of the second night. The next day was going back to KL.

Third Day

The last breakfast...nasi lemak....

After breakfast, it's time to go back to KL. The place where the weather is like crazy.

Dad drive back through the old way to avoid the jam. This means all the wavy roads. Me and Joon pening kepala at the back seat until we pengsan.

Reach Sungkai, Ipoh to had lunch over the well-known restaurant in Sungkai that most of the people would come over just to have the very very delicious food.

Wonderful trip, yummy food, and a good time with the family.

-lu yin-