Saturday, January 30

Before and After Exams

It's been a long time that I did not blog.

Finally, the final exam is over. One month holiday for me. The two papers(PR Campaign Planning & Management and Writing Strategy) which I took were okay I guess even though I was running out of time. Manage to answer all the questions. Write until my hands were pain.

Well, it's over. All I gotta do at the moment is to enjoy my one month long holiday especially the Chinese New Year.


There are things which happen during my study session on my own. I have been eating junk food like my energy source. Non-stop eating. Take Hershey Kisses for example.

I was eating non-stop of these chocolates. Also ate them while watching movies from my laptop.

Other than study, I recently watch Korean variety shows through YouTube.
Programs like:
Strong Heart

We Got Married

Star King

Idol Army
etc.

I miss A&W Root Beer Float.

Also, play play with Facebook and PC games especially Bejeweled Blitz. Read novels and play sudoku.


After the exams over, got a few plans before going back to Petaling Jaya.
I had steamboat with my Academy R mates.

We bought a lot of food. Not to mention, I bought my own junk food. XD

Around RM200 worth amount of food for making this steamboat for 17 people.

People grabbing.....

and waiting for the food.

Moon

Don't know what I'm looking at. o o

Xiao Wei

I ate like 5 - 6 rounds until I'm so full. ^ ^

Another one is that I watch "Fame" with college friends (Nalina, Phraveen, Shibi, Jonathan, Inka, and Ben) at Pavilion.

Before that, went to have lunch at Yo! Sushi. The food was okay only but not much variety.

Nalina, Phraveen, Shibi

Had Yakisoba Chicken. Got a video which all of us laugh like crazy because of the "laugh gas in the food that we ate". You can find it in my Facebook profile. The movie is quite good. I only like the song and dance.

The following day I went back to PJ and be there for one month long semester break.


Just now, went to Seko's house to eat pasta for lunch and get some clothes.

Chips as the appetizers

Pasta with full of love~

Got me some clothes. I still need to buy a few jeans.

That's about it. The holiday is still long but of course it will pass by quite fast. Gotta enjoy every minute of it and kill the boredom. Hopefully, can get bring out the updates of my holidays for my next post in my blog.



-lu yin-