Tuesday, January 5

Mesmerizing Sunset - Autumn's Concerto


I took this picture while I was resting during the evening after the notes that I read for the preparation for the final exam. Nice right? I love the sunset. Really beautiful and mesmerizing. If it's like at the beach, it's lagi romantic.

As I look at the sky, I think about all the things I've done previously. 21 years have just passed by throughout my whole life. Well, it is a new year and a new beginning as many people said. To me, I agree. New year, new challenges await.

I questioned myself on whether I have things done previously in the year 2009. Well, some I did and some I don't. Probably because of certain situations. Oh well, I already did fix my resolutions. Ya, it's similar to last year. I add in. All is based on my family, studies, myself, friends, and others. The resolution that some of us could think of.

One thing I learn is never regret when making a decision. The decision that is made can affect not only others but ourselves. Cherish our life every step we take through the stepping stones of life and also the stepping stones that reach to the next destination and so forth.

-----

Do you guys still remember that my one and only idol that I admire so much? Yes, it's Van Ness Wu. Listen to the F4 songs. Watch the Meteor Garden. The only member that I like is him. Listen to his songs. Loving his hot, sexy muscular body. Admiring his dance moves. He is the man.

So far, I'm watching the drama called "Autumn's Concerto" or "Next Stop, Happiness".

Not only because of Van Ness, but also because I like the story concept. The moment I watch the first episode I keep on watching it like non-stop. The intimate scenes, the touching scenes that I shed a few tears, the fighting or quarreling scenes, the funny scenes, and many more. Also, the soundtracks are really nice. I can't give more comment on this because it came out recently which is last year October. The show is still ongoing and it's popular plus the ratings goes up week by week. He really change a lot. I mean seriously. Good job. Work really hard on this drama and make this a success especially with the casts and crews of this drama.

He even got sing Japanese songs already. Loving these songs.

From high school till now, I still like him and take him as my idol. Good in acting, singing, and dancing.

Love this drama. Love Van Ness.

-lu yin-