Thursday, January 7

No Electricity

Electricity really fulfill the needs. Like lets say heating up the water, need heater when showering, need fan on the hot day, need light when at night, even the most important thing.....computers to go online.

Just now, after the class, I came back home. Found out there's totally no electricity. I thought that other units in the apartment no electricity. So, I rest first and hopefully the electricity will come back.

But no, called the Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB) make a complaint. Till the evening, the technicians come saying that didn't pay bill. = =

Haihz, I just move in and only few days later, suddenly no electricity. Tomorrow, electricity will be back after passing up the money for the electricity bill.

Luckily, tomorrow going back to PJ for the weekends.

Today, staying over at my friend's place for one night only.

In house, there's the need for electricity, water, food, and gas.

-lu yin-