Monday, August 31

Pasta Zanmai and The Proposal

After having birthday lunch at my uncle's place, went over to 1U to meet up with Teck Mun for dinner and movie. It's been quite long that we didn't hang out since she's working 24-7 while I'm in Setapak.

After taking the movie tickets, Teck Mun asked me what to eat. I was in a mood for Japanese. Then, she suggest Pasta Zanmai. (wee~)

I have been looking forward in trying out the pasta in Japanese style. It's totally delicious and it's quite reasonable. Good thing. We can also share the food.

Had some hot green tea to calm my headache due to too much studies that I put in my brain. XD

Had pasta in Japanese Style. Very super duper delicious.

Unagi Rice

Half-eaten grilled beef rice. ^ ^""

Eat until so shuang. Each of them we ate until the plates so clean. Lolz. The food is damn nice. Gonna try other kinds of dishes when I come here next time.

Went to watch "The Proposal" that me and Teck Mun want to watch so badly.

This movie funny and yet romantic. It's about Andrew who works for Margeret in the book publishing company as a secretary and dreaming about being the editor. Then, Margeret was asked to go back to Canada due to the visa problem. Margeret suddenly make a fake proposal to Andrew in order not to lose the job and avoiding the company to a chaos. Both of them went to Alaska to attend Andrew's grandma's 90th birthday. The overall theme is focus on love and family as there's the one whole big family who are loving and caring that Margeret doesn't have. Throughout the whole movie, is basically the understanding between each other especially love. It's quite hilarious at some scenes especially in Alaska. I also love the cute puppy, Kevin. Adorable. I find it quite funny. Some scenes are quite obvious that we might laugh. There's love in the air but hidden until revealing th real one at the end. I would give this movie an ok as in at least it's not worse.

Rating: 8/10

The whole night was great. Looking forward to hanging out again including Jen who is coming back soon and be in Malaysia for a few days I think. Can't wait.

-lu yin-