Monday, August 31

Happy Merdeka

I still remember the good old days (the concept of Merdeka).

Primary and secondary schools. There's the time where we gather at the school hall on a particular week to celebrate Merdeka. Also, keep putting the Merdeka songs non-stop during recess times and so forth. Sing National Day songs and so forth while waving the flags. Also, shouting Merdeka 3 times.

Even, some national songs Merdeka songs aired on the radio.

On the National Day itself, parades and all held at Dataran Merdeka will be aired on TV1, TV2, TV3 etc...

On the Merdeka eve, there will be fireworks. But this year, no, due to H1N1. (That's what I heard.) Other than that, there would be countdowns.

I love my country but still...HAIHZ....You know what I mean.

Anyways, Happy Merdeka.

-lu yin-