Sunday, August 9

Yin Kuin's Farewell (18/7)

It's been a while that I didn't blog due to busy time. Another thing it takes damn freaking long to upload the pictures to the blog. Ish!! - - Anywayz....

Went to my godmother's house to attend Yin Kuin's farewell party.

He's going off to US to continue his studies for two years.

Wow so long.


Mom cutting the turkey.

Had a delicious western style dinner.

Tomato soups

Other delicious homemade dinner.

Took family photos.

Uncle, aunts, and my mom with Yin Kuin.

Me, Joon and cousins. (not to mention, Whisky!!)

Mom - Yin Kuin

Third aunt - Yin Kuin

Gals with Yin Kuin

We all gonna miss him so much. Gambateh in your studies and have fun in US. Enjoy the food over there since don't have Malaysian style food. The important thing is to have fun. Good luck and have fun.

Lesson learn. Using flash is not that good when using my mom's one, not mine even though she wants me too. Making pictures a lil bit blur. = =

-lu yin-