Friday, August 28

Food Cravings

Decided to type out a new post today after loads of notes in my brain. Let my mind rest and do the typing. Sometimes, you can't help but wanna type out something in the blog even though say away from the blog due to exams. Well, it's the habit.

I mean I can't just keep reading the notes 24-7 until my mind explodes. There are times when I was Twitter-ing and Facebook-ing away to kill time. Also, reading novels, watching dramas, play games and listening to music. Been doing these things other than just reading the notes and doing past year questions.

When thought of something, then just wanna let the mind flow while typing out a post in the blog with a lil' bit of feeling. Something like telling a story if you know what I mean.

Anyways, what I'm gonna type out is basically of the food that I have been eating for like almost a year. Decided to show the food that I find it quite tempting from time to time.

This is the place where me and the gals (Tee Ying, Pauleen, and Pauleen's friend) went to Fullhouse for lunch after searching location for the YWD day. I love the surroundings and, most importantly, I love the food which is a lunch set at a reasonable price. Hope to come again to enjoy the meals over there.

The delicious chocolate buffet at Amuleto's with the gals(Carmen, Tabby, Sarah, Rain) for the sweet and temptation for chocolate.

Remember the times I make homemade pineapple tarts and chocolate chip cookies with my godmother and 4th aunt for the Chinese New Year.

The delicious pizzas and KFC which was da bao and makan at Jen's place.

The delicious food I had with my family at Du Viet for dinner.

Yummy delicious cheesecake especially homemade one. Love it.

Having desserts at Jen's house and chit-chatting till late at night.

Nice and juicy "Xiao Rong Bao" from Dragon-I.

Valentine's Day Single Gals Night Out at the Desserts Bar. Enjoying the sweet things that make us feel that we're in heaven. ^ ^

Salted Egg Crab (wee~)

Sweet and sour mango ice.

I love the chicken and the fries at Chilli's especially the dip sauce for the fries.

The good times of enjoying ice cream while having chit-chats at Jen's place.

Jelly~
Last but not least, I miss the cocktail drinks especially Margarita, Malibe, Chivas etc....

Those are my kindda food cravings not to mention homecook food by my lovely mother. Well, that's it for now. Time to get back to study the notes for preparation for final exam which is less than a week.

-lu yin-