Wednesday, July 21

UK Experiences in Two Months

It's been almost two months that has pass by while I'm in UK.

Things I learn and experience:

The studies and assignments phenomenon. Still got assignments need to be done.

Traveling in a group or alone (which is the most daredevil thing I ever did).

Buy my own groceries and do the laundry.

Cooking. Hehehe I'm not a noob in cooking.

Find my own place to stay in Cheltenham because I'm going to continue my studies in the University of Gloucestershire. I'm starting at the end of September.

The crazy times I have with the "Cool, Crazy, Happening People" gang. XD

The night life in Liverpool.

Attending SGI-UK meetings whenever I have the time.

Yes, all these in two months.

Passes by so fast. Yet, I learn a lot. It is a good thing.

Once summer semester programme is over, I'm sure I have experience to share with others when I'm back in Malaysia. Will be there for only less than 2 weeks because I need to settle visa then go back to UK.

I end this post, by saying a quote from Daisaku Ikeda:

"Faith is the key to strengthening our efforts, wisdom, and good fortune."

-lu yin-