Friday, July 23

Cute and Interesting Stuff - The Plan

Meet my new pal, Squirt. You know the cute turtle from Finding Nemo.

And this is Ham, the piggy bank from Toy Story.

Joining with Mr. Coolio, they are best friends and become a gang. XD Not bad eh.

Squirt, the turtle is really cute. ^ ^

Momoji Doll and Mug.

Souvenirs from Liverpool World Museum. The middle one is the SuperLambBanana which is the Liverpool icon. Wait until you see the BIG one at the Liverpool City Centre. It's at the Avril Roberts Centre.

The Guardian Teddy Bear which I bought it in London.

Highlighters with full of emotion.

I got some souvenirs too.

The things I see cute and interesting. These attract me. XD

-----

Plans:

Thursday (22/7) : Toy Story 3 Movie

Friday (23/7) : Beatles Story Museum and Inception Movie

Saturday (24/7) : Warwick Castle

Sunday (25/7) : Maybe groceries shopping. Hope can go to the Liverpool beaches.

This week, it's just raining non-stop. I think like 2-4 days in a row. Rain from morning till night time some more.

On the bright side, I can sleep nicely when it's a rainy weather. But then again, I need to get out of my room and do something fun. Yes, studies also important but also there must be an extra element in life and that is FUN.

Okay, I end here. Based on what you see the plan above, hopefully I could update them. That is when I have the time after dealing with some assignments.

Cheers!!!!

-lu yin-