Wednesday, July 7

How I've Been Lately


Last Sunday evening I came back from Sheffield. It's nice and peaceful town especially the gardens. So far, this picture is one of my favorites which I took this at Sheffield.

For this week, I attend the lecture about Hollywood and Genre. Yes, it's interesting. Other subjects also. LOL.

Learned 4 genres: Musical, Comedy, Film Noir, and Western. I have to choose one genre and analyze two movies from that particular genre. Guess what genre I pick for the assignment?

So far, throughout this course, I found each and every module interesting. Haha. I know the study feeling is getting into me.

It's like this. Weekdays, the study version is there. Weekends, the time you hang out with friends, travel, and have fun. That's how life it should be.

It's been almost like a month in UK. I'm enjoy every single moment and day as time goes by.

I called my family and friends from Malaysia. Yes, I do miss them.

We all have our own mission and goals to settle. We have our own ways of how our life should be.

Well, I end right here. Like only once a week, I can update this blog of mine. Of course, I won't abandon it. Till then. Just look out for updated blog posts.

-lu yin-