Thursday, July 22

Food for Thought in UK

Though I need to post the yummies that I ate and drank in UK. Outside food and homemade cook food.

My own personal salad which I made.

Coffee and Rocky Road Cupcake from Costa Coffee

First time learn how to make sushi. With the help from Elaine aka Lizzie.

The food made by others during Michelle's birthday including the Shepherd's Pie made by Brian.

And also the Cheesecake. This one a piece from the big cake.

Dinner at Nando's and the restaurant atmosphere is very nice.

Nasi Lemak Dinner which is cooked by Tammy and Michelle.

Cheese Jacket Potato and Mediterranean Salad at Kimos where most of the people go there, eat and chat. Kind of like a hang out place.

All-Day English Breakfast. Also at Kimos.

Lastly, the Fish and Chips from "Lobster Pot".

More food for thoughts come by and what I would try and savour food and drinks next. Hmmm...^ ^

-lu yin-