Friday, February 12

Zoo Negara

On Wednesday, Nalina, Phraveen, Shibi, Inka, Ben, and me went to Zoo Negara.

Surprise right?

The last time that I went to the zoo was when I was a kindergarden kid that I was so happy happy joy joy went there with my family during one of the weekends. That is really long.

At the zoo, we see the animals and "analyze" each one of them. Especially the mating. The weather was freaking hot until sweat like crazy. I think I got myself a tan.

Pictures (taken and edit by Inka) to explain it all.

This is where we took pictures with the snake near the main entrance of the zoo.

Nalina's snake

Me with the green snake

Phraveen's snake

Shibi's snake

Went into the zoo and see animals.

Ben's cousin~ XD Who's taller?

The old bird by the lake alone thinking of the good times when it was young XD

Can see its balls are hanging

Ooohh~ Ben's new friend

The face shape on the bugs' shell

Very cute and adorable right?

We spent most of the time with the butterflies. Also, saw one pair of the butterflies mating. Better we see Animal Planet from TV.

Had lunch. You see Phraveen so happy got the smily face on the Tom Yam Fried Rice.

Before I end this post, look at the picture below:

We all act like monkeys in front of the Ape Centre. On top of that, we are known as APES who are very fun, bising, and crazy. XD

Had a great time. Hope can do more fun and crazy things before heading off to UK to further studies.

-lu yin-

PS. Notice that I had my hair cut short. Gonna dye my hair. Just wait and see.