Wednesday, February 17

What I'm Doing

Say hello to Mr. Crabs~ from Spongebob Squarepants XD

Haha joking joking.

Came back from dinner with the family. The post about the 3rd day CNY dinner will be up soon.

Just now, Hong Seng learn more than me on taking the photos with the DSLR. Taught by "master" - Wei Wei. Wei got a "student". ^ ^ I got learn a bit. Still need some time to process. All I can do just take pictures. Adjustments need some time to learn.

At the moment, my cousins are staying over at Loolu's place while I'm at home in my room relaxing with my own bed by my side that I'm gonna sleep later.

Listening to the latest K-pop songs which I downloaded just now. Plus, watching IRIS and Style which are the Korean dramas. Other than that, watching one of the episode from Iron Chef America.

Entertainment to fill me in before I sleep.

I was a bit tipsy just now but got full concentration on what is happening around me.

Back to normal after drinking one full glass of warm water.

Tomorrow night is gonna be at Loolu's place for dinner. Can't wait for the entertainment including gambling, taking photos, chit chatting, and another round of drinking wine session.

-lu yin-