Tuesday, February 16

Pineapple Tarts

About a week ago, I stayed over at Car Yi's place so I don't have to trouble my mom to send me over.

Today, woke up early in the morning around 6am and left the house around 7.30am.

Wiskey follow along too. He so happy, walk around at the back seat and the outside view.

Reach third's aunt place. Prepare stuff and all. Had breakfast again that third aunt bought. After that, started to make pineapple tarts.

It becomes from this...

to yummy yummy pineapple tarts.

Had lunch and then go for 2nd round on making pineapple tarts.

2 rounds together make about 18-20 containers.

A lot eh....

Went to Alamanda to lepak there. Took pictures of with the cousins.

I bought one checkered button blouse at Nichii for RM60. Gonna wear this during the 3rd day of CNY which is attending the big family dinner at Pantai Seafood Restaurant.

Had my early dinner at Old Town White Coffee (Ipoh Chicken Hor Fun, Double Kaya & Butter Toast, & Root Beer Float).

Reach home until I sudah tired to the max.

Enjoy the yummy delicious homemade pineapple tarts. Skills not bad. Hehe ^ ^

-lu yin-