Wednesday, February 24

Korean Dramas I Watched At the Moment

What you guys did during the semester break other than the CNY activities during this month?

Throughout my semester break, I've been watching Korean dramas including romance comedy like non-stop during my free time besides doing sudoku, reading novels, Facebook-ing, listening to music, and others that are on my list on what to do during my free time on the semester break. Loving the good Korean dramas that makes me keep watching each episode of the drama. I would go omg-ing. I would shed some tears. I would LOL-ing. I would sometimes think that some of the Korean actors are HOT. Here are some of my Korean dramas that I watched:

Funny romance. Also, the fact that I love the food that are served at La Sfera. The point is that I love the characters and the overall story of this drama. I even like the interior design at the restaurant and the kitchen itself.

OMG-ing. Korean style of Devil Wears Prada. Vicious boss and hardworking staff. I like Lee Seo Jung in the drama. Got a lotsa attitude in her. The guys...well not my cup of tea.

Action romance. Wakaka. I totally love this drama. You can feel the suspense while watching this drama. Full of emotions when encounter some of the scenes in the drama. I love Hyun Jun. He's hot especially when looking at his muscles, drooling.... I can't wait for IRIS 2.

It's like the mix version of Boys Over Flowers and Hua Yang Shao Nian Shao Nu. The lifestyle as being the celebrities. Most of the time makes me want to laugh and OMG-ing all the way. Cute scenes also. I don't like the "Korean" angel who always treat the girl so bad.

Nothing like relaxing in your own space and watching favorite dramas without any disturbance.

I'm gonna watch more Korean dramas:

Boys Over Flowers (gonna watch this the 2nd time)

Woman Who Still Wants to Marry

Obstetrics and Gynecology Doctors

Shining Inheritance

Coffee Prince

Princess Hours (Goong)

Cinderella Man

Take Care of Young Lady

Stars Falling From the Sky

Smile You

Well, stop here for now. Gonna enjoy watching Korean dramas comfortably in my room. A good way to pass my free time.

-lu yin-