Wednesday, February 24

Food - Pool - Valentine's Day

Dian gave me a call yesterday and asked me whether wanna watch "Valentine's Day" or not. We've been talking about wanting to watch this movie since before CNY. So, we all decided to watch this since we are free today.

I came early at 1U and I was really tired. I slept around 5am yesterday.

So, went to Starbucks Coffee and drank Caramel Frappucino to start my day.

Dian came and then we went to buy tickets for the 4pm movie.

Went to Nando's and order my usual.


While waiting for the 4pm movie, went to MPH (bought 3 chic lit books), window shopping, and even play pool.

Dian

Finally, watch "Valentine's Day" which I anticipated for so long.

The movie is funny and yet romantic. All those famous actors and actresses in the movie. I'm sure those lovely couples are cuddling together while watching this movie. The overall concept of this movie is about Valentine's Day and the linking of the characters like friends, families, colleagues, and others. Some words in terms of love make sense. Not to mention some of the conversations between the characters is good.

Rating: 8/10

Came back home. I got the new speaker for my laptop. So, I blast the sounds away with no worries.

Including chic lit books which I bought....

especially chocolates and marshmallows

By the way, Whisky wore pants a few days back at third aunt's house to avoid being bullied by Gucci.

Stop here. Time for some me time.

-lu yin-