Monday, July 6

It's Been Long

Ya. I've been leaving my blog for the past few weeks due to the TT Nite. Been busy finding sponsors.

Finally, it's over. The event was yesterday and it was fun even though tired.

Now, it's back to rushing with assignments and mid terms.

I just now register Sudoku competition. Well, for the fun of it. Hehe.

I got a new phone and PSP 2 weeks ago. My 2 new darlings. XD

Planning the YWD Day. Planning for the Peace proposal exhibition.

Gonna attend my cousin, Yin Kuin's farewell on one of the weekends. He's going off to US to continue his study.

Wanna congratulate Hong Seng and her dance mates as the winner of the dancing category in TTnite. Geng oh their dance moves.

Well, random stuff to type out to keep this blog going.

Time to get back to my assignments and will update on some previous events.

-lu yin-

ps. It depends on my schedule. Hoping that I would update my blog on previous events. Keep those fingers cross. XD