Sunday, July 26

The Assignment and Presentation Weeks

It started off on the week 7 after involving in TTnite.

Assignments and presentations coming by week by week.

Lack of sleep. Sometimes wear glasses with the sleepy look. People telling me that I look tired which is true.

In front of the laptop thinking of ideas to type out the assignment.

Finish those assignments on time especially "Politics and the Media". That one was really putting me and groupmates together in brainstorming to work out the group assignment.

Assignments settled: Individual (Online Comm, Moral dan Etika, Politics and the Media, Electronic Media), Group (Theory of Film and Politics and the Media)

Assignments need to deal with: Individual (Theory of Film), Group (Online Comm, Electronic Media (Audio and Video))

Final year of assignment is like wow wow wee. Somemore will be looking for information and stuff for the final year project during the semester break.

At times, when on break, I would be watching videos, Facebooking, playing games, tiduring, etc.

These few weeks I got my self sick until my mom ask me to come back to PJ on the weekends.

Just recovered from a slight of fever. Only got a lil' bit of sore throat and stuffy nose.

Every single day all I see is haze even when I wake up in the early morning. Aikz.

Final exams coming up. Need to get past year paper from the library after classes or during the break time between classes.

Well, once finish this semester. Looking forward to another China trip with my mom. Travel, holidaying, relaxing, etc. That is what I want during the semester break. A nice relaxing break and even wanna hang out with my friends back in PJ. Also, fun, food, music, movies and shopping is also those that I need other than traveling.

Oh well, as you could see. It's in the middle of the night. Half way preparing the Moral dan Etika presentation slideshow. Now, need to sleep. (Really need a lot of sleep. All I could think of is sleep sleep sleep.) Tomorrow, continue with the preparation for the presentation on Monday. Time to sleep...zzzzz = =

-lu yin-