Sunday, July 26

R.I.P MJ and Yasmin Ahmad

First, it was Michael Jackson, the King of Pop, passed away. Love his song so so much especially his signature dance move, the moon walk. Love the sing and dance of Michael Jackson. Salute to him.

Now, I just got the word that Yasmin Ahmad had passed away due to the stroke which happen a few days ago. I could remember the first movie I have ever watched which is directed from her is Sepet. Then, another movie "Gubra" which is directed from her. She's one of the best in the movie-making industry in Malaysia. She is truly an inspiration to us all. It was a shocked that she had a stroke and then passed away. It is truly sad.

Within June and July, both of these people had gone to the heaven above where God watch over both of them. Both who truly inspires us in both music and movies. We will never forget them. Always be in out hearts. R.I.P My condolences to those who are really close to them.

-lu yin-