Sunday, July 12

Lunch at Fullhouse

Few weeks back, I had lunch with the gals at Fullhouse after searching location for the YWD Day trip.

Heard some good reviews on Fullhouse.

I love the design of the place. Mixture of Korean and Western style. It's a shop and restaurant.











Pauleen and her friend

Me with the sleepy and nerdy look XD

Tee Ying

Love the menu + magazine. Cute nia.




Pauleen's friend and me ordered Set 4. Tee Ying and Pauleen ordered Set 1.

Forest Mushroom Soup

Ice Lemon Tea

Spaghetti Pasta with Turkey Ham and Mushroom Cream

Caesar Salad

Chocolate Cake

Yumz~

The price for lunch set is reasonable for those delicious food. ^ ^

After lunch, took some more photos.











You can check out the Fullhouse website too.

Till then.

-lu yin-

ps. lately I've been wearing glasses due to my lack of sleep @ @. been busy with assignments so sorry for the late updates....@ @