Wednesday, June 17

Movie Outing at KLCC (14/6/09)

Went out to KLCC to watch movie with Jason and Carmen.

Jason and me went there by LRT. Haihz...Here's how the situation go.

Through phone...
Jason: Miss, where are you?
Me: I'm at the LRT entrance. (He did not hear properly.)
Jason: Oh ok.

He got in the train. While I was waiting at the entrance, I called him again.

Me: Eh, where are you?
Jason: In the train.
Me: Huh? .....

Later, got on the train when reach Jelatek I called him to get on the train.

= = He really have to belanja me makan.

Once reach KLCC, I said to him belanja me makan at Chilli's. XD But in the end no because don't wanna torture him like crazy. Give him chance for now. Next time, belanja something better. XD

Took a picture of the lego model of the Taj Mahal.

Had lunch at Chilli's.

Take photos while waiting for food and drinks.

Jason with the "cheeky" smile. XD

Carmen

Me with the slight of sleepy look XD

Carmen - Me (with the masam face @ @)

Carmen camwhoring.


Jason promoting Heinz ketchup.

Jason - Carmen

Lunch arrived.

My Chicken Crispers. One of my favorites in Chilli's. Love the honey-mustard sauce.

Calypso Cooler

Jason ordered Crispy Honey-Chipotle Chicken Crispers.

Then, lepak around KLCC, bought Aunt Anne's Choc Mint Pretzel and Juice Works Mango Sensation for snack.

Until it's around 4pm. Went to watch Night at the Museum 2.

Movie review coming soon in the next post.

After the movie, went back home and rest.

Well, it's getting late. Time to sleep. Have to wake up early for the 8am class. Haihz. @ @

-lu yin-