Sunday, June 7

Busy as Usual with Plans

It's past midnight now and decided to type out a new post.

Sorry for not updating about what I've been doing so far.

Busy because of college, SGM, and TTnite.

I'm working on my Internship Report and Final Year Project Proposal.

For the Final Year Project Proposal, I have so many ideas that are written in my notebook but I can only choose one. Hmm, decisions, decisions, decisions. A lot of assignments and presentations come. More understanding on what subject I'm learning. Finding more materials from library and Internet. More thinking (even think of examples and point of view). @ @ It's even harder than my 1st year in Advance Diploma. Well, it's final year. So, it's even harder for me but still can cope with it. Got classes which are not that hectic even though there are 2 8am classes in a week.

Went for the TTnite photoshoot. I did dropped by during TTnite finalists photoshoot during my 2-3 hour breaks. Another day I went for the committee photoshoot. Was the last group to take picture. Luckily I got no class. XD Hopefully, as soon as I get the photos will upload them asap.

I still haven't get the pictures for the 1st pnp. Poi San and her assistants are quite busy. Looks like I have to wait. They are busy. Same goes with me.

So far, as assistant business director, I learn something instead of just sitting around doing nothing. At the moment, I'm finding hair academy for the actual night. Hopefully, things would work out smoothly. All I could do is chant and hope for the best. Other than that, finding more sponsors for the prize and souvenirs with Wei Jye and Carmen. This situation also hopefully goes smoothly. Basically, is dealing with sponsors, get contacts, some a lil bit of negotiations and all. Sponsors are very important when it comes to doing events. Without them, the event would not be a success. Business team, GAMBATEH!!!

Now I only know that my cousin, Hong Seng, has joined TTnite dancing category. Part of the TTnite family. All I could say is good luck in the performance. Take care of your health. Most importantly, have fun. The program team very geng and fun wan. Hahaha. Learn from time to time and improve.

As for the SGM activities, tomorrow I got a singing performance for the SOKA day at the region kaikan in the morning. Lolz. I'm typing this post this late and I'm suppose to wake up 7am XD. Oh well, I can wake up (I hope) even though I'm not the type of morning person. Also, at the Setapak, helping out for the Orientation Day. Me, as a photographer. Need to work out with my taking photo skills. Last but not least, the Peace Proposal training.

The reason why I wanna join this is because is the understanding of what is happening around us. 3 main issues: economic crisis, environmental issue, and stopping nuclear bombs. This training will be very interesting. I take part as a committee in events side which means helping out an exhibition which is gonna happen next semester. Probably TARC or other colleges. I hope can get TARC to set up an exhibition over there.

Another thing I got myself involve in SGM is the YWD Day. My part? Finding accomodations for the YWD Day trip which means budget and suitable location.

With all these things stated above, although I'm busy but still finding my time to relax before I get overstressed and freak out. Like I said in one my previous post, my final year is even busier with the SGM activities and college activities.

I've decided not to be involve with the 2010 cultural performance although it is a big opportunity. I'll be in UK next year in May for 3 months. Probably might be continuing my studies over there after that. I still have my mission and the decisions I have made. Although I might feel a lil bit of regret in the near future, but still got the mission that I withhold.

As for now, all I could do is to enjoy my college life and involve with SGM activities. Having patience and being happy inside and out.

-lu yin-