Friday, June 12

Makan-Makan at Jen's Place

Yesterday night was at PJ to go to Jen's house to makan. She's going off to Vietnam for 3 months. Then, she come back. After a while she will officially migrate to Australia.

Basically, da bao fast food and enjoy them all the way.


KFC Hot and Spicy Chicken

Pizzas. Yums.

I'm gonna miss Jen's cats. So adorable.


Peanut

Pixie

Also, Jen gave away the clothes, shoes, and bags. I did take some. XD

Another farewell gathering might be happening. Looking forward to it.

Weather is getting worse from time to time. Damn freaking hot. Even the haze come already. = =
I have to put aircorn full blast when I'm in PJ. Put the fans when I'm in Setapak. Aikz. The weather is driving me nuts. The weather either want to be really really happy or really really sad. Haihz. Really have to take care of my health or else I pengsan.

-lu yin-

ps assignments, assignments, assignments
SGM SGM SGM
many many many things to do XD