Wednesday, June 17

Academy R Orientation (12/6/09)

Was helping out as a group coordinator during the orientation. I did take photos when I have the chance. Pictures and captions at the moment because busy and tired. Tomorrow got 8am class some more. @ @

Before Orientation,

A few guys move sofas.

Xiao Wei sudah KO. XD

Cute Cute ^ ^

We R Family!!.. The theme is actually family.

My dinner given from my friends. Forgot to order dinner last Thursday. XD Hahaha.

Huey Min - Xiao Wei - Vivian (with green bottle)

Yun Xiong - Chloe - Chee Keong - Terry

After dinner,

Registration. So many people. o o

Waiting for the Orientation to start.

A lot of games and activities going on. Even after the Orientation, went to Jln Ipoh with the gang and eat dim sum. Wee~ ^ ^ Will type more about that in my next post plus more photos by Yi Sheng and Xiao Wei.

To be continue....

-lu yin-

PS. just random thing, I had my snacks just now before going off.

It's chocolate drink and crackers. Love the chocolate drink. Not so filling at all.

Introducing BONCHOCO. Bought from Jusco. Yummy. Chocolatey. ^ ^