Tuesday, May 5

Claypot Chicken Rice at Choong Kee Restaurant

Around 5pm, my mom, Joon, and I went out. Sent Joon for tuition. Then, lepak at my godmother house because don't want to go in and out of the house. Also, traffic jam during the evening.

Was playing with Whisky while waiting for my brother's tuition to finish.

So cute. When he see me, he happy happy and jump for joy. Look how happy he is.

Later, picked up Joon from tuition and went to Choong Kee Restaurant to have Claypot Chicken Rice for dinner which is right behind my godmother's house.

It is quite popular and a lot of people come to eat. Almost full house.

Small (Joon's) and Large (Me and Mom)

Small one (1 pax) is RM7 while large one (2 pax) is RM13.

Even got soup. 1 bowl is RM5.

Lotus Soup (Mine)

Herbal Soup (Joon's)

Sea Cucumber Soup (Mom's)

Yummy and delicious until I'm so full. ^ ^

Well, time to get back to bumming around in my room. XD

-lu yin-