Tuesday, May 26

Random Stuff

Here I am at the Canteen 2 foyer.

Well, mostly minding my own business as people pass by during the lunch hour. Waiting for the 3pm lecture class.

Canteen 2 filled with people having their lunch.

As usual Canteen 2 food is kindda not my thing already because I've been eating food at the Canteen 2 for the pass 3 years during my college time.

Lecturers like Miss Chan, Miss Tang, Miss Teresa, and Mr. Lim who are teaching this semester are ok. Subjects which are look at it as if ok with my first impression but I think it'll be more challenging during this semester.

Realize that there are more people than the time of Orientation Week.

Wish that this week is Orientation Week to promote TTnite for the auditions and all.

Wishing that there's the TTnite spirit. The joy and excitement feeling.

Oh well, pass by already. There's no turning back.

All I could do is just looking forward to the 2nd pnp and better response from the people. Also, dealing with sponsors within a month.

I started to feel that my final year is much more tense than my previous years in college.

Reasons:
1. Assignments to settle
2. TTnite
3. Campaign and Final Year Report on the next semester
4. HAD practice (I seriously need to get back after my internship period)
5. SGM activities
etc.

Although I'm back into the college life, but there are lot of things which are just right in front of me. Waiting for me to deal with it.

Other than that, looking forward to the trips that I can't wait - trip to Port Dickson, YWD Day trip, and the China trip (after this semester)

A lot of things happen in my final year and I'm looking forward to it. =)

-lu yin-

ps Call me go out yum cha or sumthing before I keep sticking to the books XD
pps Just the random thoughts I write just to kill time while waiting for my next class XD