Sunday, May 31

Teck Mun's Birthday (30/5)

Celebrating Teck Mun's 28th birthday on that very day itself. During the afternoon, Jen(Jennifer), Teck Mun, and me went to Ikano to have lunch at Kluang Station.

Of course, a lot of families come out to spend time together during the weekends.

I just had lunch at home. So, I only have sweet treats. I have been having the sweet temptation since a few days back. Aikz @ @

We ordered our drinks.

Jen - Cham Ice Teck Mun - Barley Ice Me - Coffee Float (the small one) ^ ^

Teck Mun's Mee Siam

Jen's Fish Curry and Rice

My Ice Cream with Kaya and Groundnuts (Yumzz) ^ ^

After lunch, went to Q Jelly to buy jelly cake for Teck Mun. The jelly cakes design are so so cute. =D I remember the last time I went out with one of my friend. I saw the jelly cake shop. I see the design so cute that I squeaked and my friend gave me the look (= =). What to do? I like cute cute things like the stuff toys and cute animals for example.


Went back to Jen's place to indulge with Haegan-Dazs Vanilla Ice Cream after distributing posters on Jen's missing cat, Peanut, around Tropicana Indah area. Her cat went missing since Tuesday. Hope Peanut comes back to Jen. Peanut is cute and adorable.

Went back home to take a bath and went out again for dinner with them plus Seko and Pauleen who are joining.

Had delicious seafood dinner at PJ Seafood. Especially the crabs.

Steam Assam Fish

Stir Fry Chinese Cabbage

Lala~

Yums!!

The main dishes: Crabs!!!

Butter and Cheese Crabs

Salted Egg Crabs

Delicious!!

Later, went back to Jen's house and bummed around. Watching TV while having green tea to let our food digest until it's time for the jelly cake. Ying Xing came over.

Sunflower Jelly Cake

With candles

Teck Mun (birthday girl)

Cutting jelly cake

Ying Xing - Teck Mun - Pauleen - Seko - Jen - Me

Well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TECK MUN. Stay strong, confident, and beautiful. =D

-lu yin-