Saturday, May 23

New Sem Starting Soon

I just got my timetable today. Aikz, the SSH school office. Last minute thing and even not yet come out on the Internet.

So far, my timetable is ok ok except for the Friday. There's only one class in the early morning.

Classes gonna start soon for the new semester. I can't wait. I long time never write notes already XD. Seriously. Even the multitasking that I did several times.

Just finish the TT nite 1st pnp and auditions. Will get the pictures as soon as I get them from the Phoi Sun and her assisstants. They are the photographers. They have been running here and there taking pictures. Good job during that week.

My final year. Will work hard on what I do especially events and studies.

Dian, long time never see you already. Really need to find some time to hang out and watch movies. ^ ^ Can't wait to see you. Also, I can't wait to see my collegemates.

Well, time to spend my last few days of holidays of my own before the new sem starts.

-lu yin-