Tuesday, December 2

Martial Art Nite - Smiling Moon

Last Sunday, I went for the Martial Art Nite after I attend another family gathering somewhere near Ampang to support Carmen and her comrades for this event. Also, not to forget, support Shaun and Ee Lin too. Overall the show is okay. Quite nice. Couldn't get good pictures cause move here and there. Here are the pics with my friends. Notice I had the kindda sleepy eyes XD

Eric

Wei Jye

Shaun

Carmen

Yesterday night, you guys notice the smiling moon or not? Very cute. I couldn't get a good picture with my camera phone. A lot of people took a picture of it. I'll get the picture from Carmen muahaha. Hopefully can show you guys the picture.

About 2 more weeks to go for the actual day of the HAD concert. To me, this Saturday is a must rehearsal. Something like a performance where everyone can watch. Free entrance. I can't wait for the performance. Let's practice hard and perform well for the upcoming performance. :)

-lu yin-