Sunday, December 28

Martial Art

Went to the BK to support my friend who is involve in the exchange internal Martial Art competition. Kar Jin fetch me there from PJ. Thankz ya. While waiting for him to fetch me, I was mesmerize by the sunset in the sky.

Nice right?

Reach BK and meet up with Phooi Kei, Queenie, and Jess. Pictures to show.

So cute!!!

Cute kid taking picture for mummy XD



Lion dance

KL 1

Selangor 1

Penang

Selangor 2

KL 2

Dragon Pole (I think XD)

Contestants

Judges (Ah Hong is one of them.)

After the competition, guess what? My friend from the KL group won. The left side wear singlet and wear specs is Yi Hao. XD Happy for the group.


Later, went back to Setapak cause no transport to go back PJ. Had Claypot Loh Shu Fun for late dinner. XD


Went back home rest. Then, back to PJ the next day.

-lu yin-