Friday, December 26

Christmas Day

I went back to PJ in the early morning to attend the chanting marathon in Region Kaikan. After that, had lunch with Teck Mun and tell her that I have a rough time during this semester lately. Yong called me. Say wanna hang out. He drive to the area some more. He even wait for me after I settle with the narration over the Japanese video. Then, went to the Hartamas area to find food to makan. But then nothing much so go to La Bodega, Bangsar Village to have a treat and also having cocktails especially. Long time never drink de.

We were sitting at the bar.


Funny names that they could think off. XD

This place serve variety of cocktails and food. Delicious. Thumbs up.

Shandrea (Red Wine with the Orange Liquor)

Best drink in that place: XXmas Monkey (Peppermint Liquor, Banana and1 more ingredient which I forgot XD)

Food recommend by one of the staff.

Calamari

Butter Mushrooms. I love the sauce. *saliva come out XD

Later, went to KFC because Yong wanna eat even though he pokai de. = =

Went back home to eat a nice Xmas dinner. The main thing: turkey drumsticks and caesar salad

Dad cutting the turkey drumstick

Oh! The hunger! XD


Had strawberries after dinner.

To me, it's about quality time with family and friends. Merry Christmas.

-lu yin-