Thursday, December 25

Encore! 08

Finally, it's over. Overall, the show is good. The finalists did their very best on their performance. I'm proud of them. Happy for them. Here are the overall pictures.

Before the main event starts.

The stage (still in process)

Eric - Shaun - Kelferd - Wei Jye (discussing about the seating)

Brought the ladies (finalists) to IMP Hair Studio to set hairstyle.


Camwhoring XD

My hair was set since is free XD



After Encore, the results is...

Singing
Champion: Tri-angels
1st Runner-up: Pazzo
2nd Runner-up: It's Complicated
Best Style: It's Complicated

Dancing
Champion: Max Identity
1st Runner-up: Unlexdictable
2nd Runner-up: Sports Science

Hehe...pictures~


Ladies: Rain - Me - Sarah - Tabby - Carmen

Max Identity, Unlexdictable with TTnite friends

Sports Science and friends

Kieran - Shaun - Abby

Aryton - Ee Lin

Shaun - Tabby

Kieran

Elaine(Max Identity) - O Ar Club

Ah Hong (HAD senior) also judge for dancing

Group picture

1

2

3

4

5

6

Alex (Unlexdictable)

My "Sons": Zheng Yi and Ah Seng

Zheng Yi - Ah Seng - Wei Hao - Carmen

PR crew with Shaun - Kelferd - Stacey - Wei Jye

Jizz

Eric

Evelyn (Tri-angels) Kawaii

Max Identity - members of O Ar Club

They are twins.

Kent

Max Identity (Red!!! XD)

Angie

Pazzo

That's it. I thank to the people who help out in this event. I thank the "children" that they did work hard to perform well in this competition. I thank committee also. Even though, there are some ups and downs but still... You know what I mean. I hope I could get myself in other events.

I just got to know that I wasn't accept as an intern for MediaCorp because only accept Broadcast students because they know how to handle the equipments. Genting Highlands also reject me because only accept PR students. I'm in a situation on the course that I major in that suits the job for an intern. Oh well, while waiting for other companies to call me, I might as well find the job that related to events on my own. Hopefully, things would work out fine. I got friends who work in event companies. Even my friends help me find job for me. Thanx guyz. I will get a job as an intern. I will.

-lu yin-