Sunday, November 23

Another Family Gathering

I was at Serdang for another family gathering. Too bad I couldn't make it for the SBS night. Wish I was there. It's something like a Masquerade Ball. XD. Haihz....Well, there's another Sunday which is Martial Art Night and I'm going~ Can't wait. Anyway, here are the pictures~.

After renovation due to the lightning strike on the roof. It's nice.

Got pond for Koi fishes.

Living room

Yummy food~

Eating lunch.

Kawaii!!!

Drinking white wine while studying. Was doing notes. Also, study for the statistical mid-term test. XD

Nice place at the upstairs after renovation.

Aunt Isolde with cousins

Godmother playing with Whisky!!

Cheese~!!! XD

Play badminton.

Car Yi - Kuin

Han - Wei

Lim vs Tan XD

This time Boy vs Girl XD

"English" tea party wakaka XD

Loolu - Hui

Joon - Kai Chen

Joon busy with the "Jay Chou" rubix cube

I did joined them to play badminton. Got play doubles. Even 4 vs 4 just for fun. Play until sweat come out lolz XD

That's it. :)

Still have mid-term tests for other subjects. Some more the assignments. Media Audience round 1 settle de. Still bersusah payah finding a Malaysian-made product for Corporate Communication. Media audiences round 2 finding articles still in process. Thinking of what to do for english presentation. Maybe about women. Hmm... I'm gonna had driving test tomorrow. I know at this kind of age kindda late LOLz...but hey I'm gonna get my license soon once I pass this test. Then, it's back to assignments, mid terms and studies. Plus events and attending a few. Well, I'm taking one step at a time. No need to rush. XD Well, gotta get some good rest for tomorrow. Wish me luck. :)

-lu yin-