Sunday, November 16

Gathering at My Place (PJ)

I went back to PJ to have a family gathering at my place since Aunt Isolde came to Malaysia from Germany XD. Sorry guys for not coming for the Acad-R gathering. Family comes first. While waiting, I was camwhoring. XD

There's food. Love my mother's cooking. My mom even bought salted chicken and Yong Tau Foo.

Fish Cakes

Siu Mai Har and Fishballs

Yong Tau Foo

Salted Chicken

Crabs

Lamb Rib Curry

Thai Prawn Salad

Roast Pork

Fried Asparagus


Got pets in my house. XD

Fighting Fishes : )

Toby!!! My tortoise :)

There are some reasons why I miss home (XD):

The garden. Place to relax while having a drink.



This tree has been in this house for 8 years de. So tall~ XD

Aquarium

Mom

Dad

Care for a drink?

Wine chiller plus my reflection XD

Wines and Chinese tea : )

Finally, people come de especially Aunt Isolde

White wine anyone?

Godmother and Aunt Isolde

Hui and Wei

Godmother, Mom, and Fourth Aunt

Second Kau Fu, Dad, and Godfather

Godmother, Aunt Isolde, and Mom

Third Aunt and Godmother

Aunt Isolde and Me

Happy Birthday to my Fourth Uncle (36 years old)





I wanna say Happy Birthday on this same day: Fourth Uncle, Matt, Yeong Wei, and Siu Hong :)

-lu yin-