Sunday, November 9

TT Nite Gathering - Quantom of Solace 8/11


Went to the TTnite gathering which had planned a few weeks back. I'm not gonna ffk last minute. No way. I went to college to wait for Carmen they all to finish class. Thought was 12pm. But instead they finish around 1 something. While waiting, decided to go to the Canteen 2 foyer to help out to decorate the fundraising counter.

I color with crayons one. XD (Doughnuts)

Pondok color

Wait till you see, once everything is done.

Finally, they came. Off to Time Squares.

Sook Ching
Carmen

I feel asleep cause I got nothing to do. Felt bored. Before that, I was camwhoring. XD


Finally, reach Times Square and walk to the Hertz Chicken Buffet.

Makan-ing and chit-chatting

Me with Knife

Zheng Yi and Carmen

VN and Zheng Yi

Neo, Derek, Yoghurt and Wayne

Angku, Elaine, Jackson and Angie

Smiles!!!

Then, me and Carmen go buy ticket to watch "Quantum of Solace".

Before that, stop by to eat bagels.

Rozelle and White Oreo XD Two for me~

Later, watch the movie with Siok Cheng and Calvin.

Uhh....If you didn't watch the first movie, you'll end up being so blur while watching this movie. Although there are some actions, but I was blur about this movie based on the story. I seriously almost fell asleep. - -

Rating: 5/10

-lu yin-