Saturday, October 15

Rainy Day in Paris

It was a long journey ahead between London to Paris.

We first head over to Port Dover to take a ferry to France.
Throughout this journey, the weather was really cold including the strong wind. I met new friends from the tour group along the way. 
Also, when I was inside the ship and looking at the sea I fell asleep. = = Yes, because of the ship rocking here and there until make me go to sleep.

Finally, reached France and the weather 'welcome us with open arms' *sarcastically. It was not a good weather to start at the beginning of my trip.
Got myself a second home - The TopDeck Coach Bus which I was in throughout my whole Europe trip. Travelling from one country to another in Europe by this bus.
Took almost half the day to reach Paris. After almost 5 - 6 hours, I've finally reached Paris.

Checked in at the hostel and went to a nearby French restaurant for dinner.
Here's my meal:

I had French red wine.
I had Escargot aka snails.
Yums.
Had French Onion Soup with lots of cheese and at first I thought there was Enoki Mushrooms in it. ^ ^"""
I ate Horse Meat with Macaroni.
Yes, I ate horse meat and the texture is like lamb. It tastes good.
Lastly, I had frog legs which is has more fat than meat. I do miss the frog legs in Chinese cooking style. In France, frog legs are cook in a different way.
After the French meal, went for a night tour in Paris. However, the rain came again and it was raining like crazy. I didn't get any good shots at all. =(
Sacré-Coeur
Moulin Rouge
Arc de Triomphe
Napoleon's Tomb
The last attraction to end my first night in Paris, the Eiffel Tower. Every hour at night, the lights of Eiffel Tower will go on brightly. Some people will definitely will take photos with Eiffel Tower, some people including couples admire the Eiffel Tower, and couples kiss near the Eiffel Tower.
Although I couldn't get some good photos in Paris at night due to the stupid rain, I was looking forward to another day in Paris and experience it.
Good night Paris and hope the weather is wonderful. With that, I can enjoy and experience as much as possible in Paris including taking good photos and doing things that I have never done before.

-lu yin-