Saturday, October 8

Back from My Europe Trip

I got back from London yesterday afternoon.

What are my thoughts and feelings about this trip?

Well, I met many people within the Topdeck group who are with me throughout this trip. Lots of Aussies, two Canadians, one Kiwi, two Colombians, one Mexican, two South Koreans, and two South Africans. They are fun and crazy. We had crazy times especially at night where we party at clubs and bars. We share our experiences that are funny and inspiring. The wake up song which is played during our journey from one country to another is still in my head. Yup, that's our song. Will let you know in my next post. But, for now make a guess on what's our 'song'. Something up-beat, catchy, and will never forget.

I learn a lot from this trip. Being independent like searching something new when I'm in a different place, talking to the local people, learning the basic languages in order to survive, savouring the local food, dealing with both hot and cold weather, drinking and chit chatting, partying like crazy, seeing sculptures and buildings, enjoying the magnificent views. Most importantly, each and every one of us is having a good time.

Once we had reach London, we said our goodbyes, exchange hugs, and go on with our own separate ways. Back to reality. Although I had a good time from this trip, but it has to end somewhere. We had to go back where we had to do our goals and determinations in our lives. I'm glad I met great people and learn something new and inspiring from this trip. I have my Topdeck friends' contacts and definitely will keep in contact with them. If I go visit their countries, I will definitely contact and meet up with them.

Another wish pop up in my head when this Europe trip ended: I wish to go another visit to European countries again. I also wish to visit the countries where my friends lived. I want to travel more and more and more and more. =)

My Europe trip posts are coming soon. But for now, it's time to take a break and recover from my cough before I get myself ready to start on my new chapter of life: working and a little bit of leisure.

-lu yin-