Saturday, October 22

Next Destination: Switzerland

I said goodbye to Paris and told myself that I'll come and visit again.
On the way to Switzerland (a half day journey to Swizerland), I was enjoying the view and thank goodness there was no rain following us.

I reached Switzerland and I can see snow at the mountains.
We reached safely at the camping grounds. We were at Lauterbrunen, Switzerland.
The shocking thing is that we have to pay half of the Swiss Francs for five minutes hot shower. = = That sucks. First time hearing that we need to pay for the shower.

After we freshen ourselves up, went to the canteen tent to have our nice, warm, and delicious meal.

This is like a welcome drink. You basically take the cap of the bottle and stick it on the forehead. Then, drinking it while waving your hands beside your ears. It's quite strong but thank goodness for not being tipsy.
Our dinner has finally arrived. First off, cheese fondue.
Another thing that is quite entertaining. If you drop the bread in the cheese fondue pot, you have to kiss the person next to you on the cheek. It did happen to a few people and we were shouting 'Kiss, Kiss,Kiss'. XD It did happen to me to and I have to kiss my Korean girl friend on the cheek.

More food arrived. Meat and veggies.
I felt warm and happy after the meal. Then, I head straight to the bar with the rest of the gang.
These are coasters with messages which are written by tourists.

We had beers. We played games. We danced. We go crazy. It's all about having fun.
We end the night in Switzerland. This is my first night of going crazy.

By the way, our song throughout this trip is 'Memories' by David Guetta featuring Kid Cudi.
The song is upbeat and the lyrics really mean something. Those crazy things we did are the best memories throughout this trip. The song is still in my mp3. Whenever I listen to this song, I still remember the good times we had during the trip.

The next post is about going up to the Swiss Alps and enjoying the view including snow. Stay tuned.

-lu yin-