Monday, November 8

Fireworks at Guy Fawkes Night

Last Saturday, is the Guy Fawkes Night aka Bonfire Night at Cheltenham RaceCourse

Let me intro about Guy Fawkes. He's actually the one who trying to destroy the British Parliament by placing bombs via Gunpowder Plot. However, he fail to do so. In the end, he is being punished and tortured badly. So, on that day, they call the Guy Fawkes Night as the celebration of not having the place destroy. Not to mention, the burning Guy Fawkes cutom. On that day, they will also be fireworks and carnivals.

Took a lot of pictures of fireworks.

Went to the carnival. I feel nauseous after I took the first thrill ride. Looks like I'm getting old. XD It's not like the last time that I used to take the crazy rides at Disneyland Paris.

Overall, it's a wonderful night including the night walk in the cold night.

October has ended and November has just begun. It's almost the time that I have to pass up my first 4500 words assignment. The following weeks more things to do and I realized that the tension is heating up. I have already enshrine the gohonzon. I attended discussion meetings. Well, let's just say I'm happy that I got some leisure time to do other than sticking to the notes and books.

End right here. Back to my study.

-lu yin-

PS. Although it's like a month away, but I can't wait for Christmas.